- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 36 E-Bike+ Performance Float GRIP 29“ Boost E-MTB suspension fork 160 mm / 51 mm offset
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Modern e-MTBs are the latest trend. Yet, they place high demands on the material. That’s why the engineers of Fox have developed the e-optimized 36 E-Bike+ Performance suspension fork for enduro, trail and all-mountain riding.
The system weight of electric mountain bikes is much higher than the weight of standard mountain bikes without electrical pedal assistance. Besides, they have a wider range and a higher mileage in a shorter time. In addition, the deceleration forces acting on the components when braking are much higher due to the increased weight, which is why e-bikes require much stronger parts.
However, apart from increased durability, it’s primarily about a balanced and easy-to-control behaviour. E-bike suspension forks in particular should be able to easily manage rough rides for a good performance. Therefore, Fox uses a reinforced chassis with a massive, forged fork crown for their e-bike optimized suspension forks. The fork crowns of standard MTB forks are usually milled to save weight. Besides, the walls of steerer and stanchions are around 2 mm thicker in diameter. Yet, you will only hardly feel the slightly higher weight of the Fox 36 E-Bike+ Performance Float GRIP suspension fork on the trail – whereas the reinforced fork chassis will definitely prove its worth.
For the setup of the proven GRIP damper cartridge, the engineers have used the valve codes that already prove their worth in the MTB/Enduro segment, but are also perfect for e-bike riding. As the damper offers no more than three different positions, it allows for easy compression adjustments so that the rider can focus on rebound adjustment and air pressure. Thus, hobby pilots won’t be overwhelmed with adjustment options either. Besides, it is possible to adjust the air volume of the Fox 36 E-Bike+ Performance Float GRIP fork to your needs using volume spacers.
· Intended use: E-Bike / E-MTB Enduro, Trail, All-Mountain
· Construction: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (anodized, black)
· Wheel size: 29“
· Stanchion Ø: 36 mm
· Steerer: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5 threadless, approx. 264 mm
· Spring: Float Evol
· Travel: 160 mm
· Spring rate adjustment with volume spacers
· Damping: GRIP 3Pos (Open, Medium, Firm)
· Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3 positions)
· Remote: no
· Disc brake mount: Postmount 6" (160 mm Direct Mount), max. brake disc Ø 203 mm
· Fork length: 567,1 mm
· Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
· Offset: 51 mm
· Weight: approx. 2300 g
Max. tyre sizes:
· 29“ x 2,5 (when using tyres larger than 2,35“, you should check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 6 mm to the fork crow)
· Plus size tyres 27,5“ x 3,0 (when using tyres larger than 2,7“, you should check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 6 mm to the fork crown)
In the box:
FOX 36 E-Bike+ Performance suspension fork including manual and
· 1x thru axle
· 1x brake hose guide
· 1x Ahead star nut
· 3x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm