- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 36 Factory 2020 Float FIT4 GRIP2 Boost 29“ MTB suspension fork / 51 mm offset
Colour: schwarz matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Since its launch in 2005, the 36 Factory is the reliable workhorse of FOX when it comes to the toughest trails in the world. And even today, the revised FOX 36 Factory Float FIT GRIP2 suspension fork manages the balancing act between tough EWS racing use, fast downhills in bike parks and everyday use on your home trails. So, wherever you ride your potent enduro and freeride fork, the 36 Factory gives you the confidence to take crazy lines with high speed.
The outstanding FIT4 GRIP2 damping cartridge with Variable Valve Control (VVC) and its many clearly defined setting options will help you with it. It allows you to precisely tailor the damping characteristics to your personal needs with separately adjustable high- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound. This gives you full control and allows you to adjust the performance of the fork exactly to your riding style and different terrain conditions. In addition, Kashima’s premium low-friction coating, high-quality SKF sealings and the Float air spring with EVOL technology further reduce internal friction for extremely sensitive responding qualities, even with small bumps. The high-quality mountain bike fork impresses with a very linear spring characteristic and a good amount of support in the middle travel range. In addition, the progression of the spring characteristic curve of the FOX 36 Factory can be adapted to your own needs with volume spacers.
• Intended use: Freeride, Enduro, Trail, All-Mountain
• Construction: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lower fork tubes, aluminium upper tubes (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Stanchion Ø: 36 mm
• Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5 threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float EVOL
• Volume spacers for spring rate adjustment
• Damping: closed FIT GRIP cartridge
• Adjustments: air pressure, external high- and low-speed rebound, external high- and low-speed compression
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mount: Postmount 7" (180 mm Direct Mount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Fork length: 567,1 mm
• Hub width: 15 x 110 mm (Boost)
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.006 g
• 160 mm
• 170 mm
Please make your choice.
Max. tyre size:
29“ x 2,5" (When using tyres larger than 2,35”, you should check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 6 mm to the fork crown.)
• 27,5“ x 3,0" (When using tyres larger than 2,7”, you should check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 6 mm to the fork crown.)
In the box:
FOX 36 Factory suspension fork incl. manual and
• 1 x thru axle
• 1 x (brake) hose guide
• 1 x Ahead star nut
• 3 x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm