- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For especially tough tours: Thanks to robust materials, an anti-slip palm and shock-absorbing knuckle protectors, the PAWTECTOR MTB gloves by FOX are the perfect choice for rough tracks. They protect you from branches and grazes in case of a fall.
• Cycling gloves made from sturdy, elastic CORDURA RIPSTOP material and neoprene
• Two-layer CLARINO palm with strategically positioned perforations
• Breathable mesh insert on fingers
• Shock-absorbing TPR knuckle protection
• Preshaped cuffs with hook and velcro
Material: 43% polyamide, 20% neoprene (outer fabric: 100% polyamide, foam: 100% chloroprene rubber), 17% polyurethane, 10% polyester, 10% polychloride
Manufacturer's ref.: 17286
The polyamide fibres ensure special robustness and abrasion resistance. A brushed surface makes sure the material has a soft touch. The fabric is fast-drying and extremely durable. During the weaving process, thicker threads are regularly integrated into a thinner fabric. Therefore, the material is especially tearproof and sturdy.
A synthetic material that looks like suede and also offers the same grip. It has an anti-slip effect and thus ensures a secure grip on the handlebar.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features: