- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the FOX remote control, all versions of the adjustable Transfer seat post can be controlled in a reliable and convenient way from the handlebar. Two different version allow for best ergonomics and attractive integration in your existing cockpit.
For the 2020 model year, FOX has completely revised the transfer lever for singlespeed shifting systems and improved the design, lever transmission as well as mounting options. Now, the ergonomic remote lever is compatible with SRAM Matchmaker and thus cannot only be mounted with a classic clamp, yet also to Matchmaker compatible brake levers.
• Suitable for all FOX Transfer seatposts
• Material: aluminium
• Divided clamp for handlebarØ 22,2mm
Fox Transfer remote lever for singlespeed shifting system:
• Optimised for modern MTB shifting systems without front derailleur
• To be mounted instead of the derailleur shift lever (left side under the handlebar)
• Mounting system: SRAM Matchmaker or handlebar clamp (Ø 22,2mm)
• Weight: approx. 48 g (only lever)
Fox Transfer remote lever for double/triple shifting system:
• For a free mounting at the handlebar
• Mounting system: integrated handlebar clamp (Ø 22,2mm)
• Weight: approx. 17 g (only lever)
In the box:
• 1x FOX Transfer handlebar remote (singlespeed or double/triple) incl. cable and cable casing as well as mounting material (cable tension adjuster, end caps, cable fixation)
Also suitable for Marzocchi Transfer and RACE FACE Dropper Post seatposts.