- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GAERNE CARBON G.CHRONO Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The G.CHRONO CARBON by GAERNE has received a facelift. The shoe now comes with two BOA IP-1 dials that allow for a precise adjustment to your foot. Thanks to the combination of precise adjustment options and an extremely stiff full carbon sole, these road shoes are top of the range.
• Extremely stiff GAERNE EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0 for maximum power transfer to the pedal
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• DUAL FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM with two BOA IP-1 dials
• Perfect fit thanks to TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM
• INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE adapts to your foot
• Ergonomic, removable EPS COMFORT INSOLE
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 290 g (size 43)
EPS LIGHTWEIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0:
GAERNE EPS LIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE 12.0 in carbon fibre weave. Lightweight and ultra-thin to transfer every watt of power to the pedals. In the area of the foot arch, the sole is shaped to provide increased stability for your feet. Four air vents guarantee ventilation inside the shoe. The sole comes with a grippy rubber on the tip and a replaceable heel. You can adjust the position of the cleat by 9 mm. An alignment scale on the sole helps you remember the position of the cleat. Stiffness index of the sole: 12.
DUAL FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM:
The DUAL FCS system consists of two precisely adjustable BOA IP-1 dials and two separate guides for the thin stainless steel wires. These elements allow for precise, fast and individual adjustments of the system down to the front of the foot.
The BOA system IP-1 has a triple functionality. Turn the dial of the right shoe clockwise to tighten the shoe and turn it counterclockwise to release. The dials of the left shoe work the other way around. For full release, pull up the dial. The BOA IP-1 dial has a hexagonal shape and its rubber coating guarantees good grip for easy adjustments.
TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM:
The TSS technology allows for a perfect position of the foot inside the shoe for excellent power transfer to the pedal.
INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
EPS COMFORT INSOLE:
Anatomic insole designed to support your feet and improve comfort and performance while riding. The perforated fabric provides a perfect foot climate inside the shoe.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials