- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The G.HURRICANE bike shoes from GAERNE will awaken the gravel biker in you. The new MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0 offers excellent stability and performance on any terrain. It also has a heel cap which better encases your heel and gives you the necessary grip to transfer all of your power into the pedal.
• GAERNE MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0 made from nylon and fibreglass
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• Precisely adjustable BOA L-6 dial
• INTEGRATED ANTI-SLIP HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE adapts to your foot
• Breathable, removable TRASPIRANT INSOLE
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 357 g (size EU 43)
MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0:
The MTB 2DENSITIY SOLE 7.0 is especially designed for mountain bike shoes. Made from nylon and fibreglass, the sole is lightweight, stiff, thin and robust. The tread pattern guarantees a great grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable studs increase traction on muddy terrain.
The BOA Fit System L6 consists of three basic components: a precisely adjustable dial, lightweight – yet extremely robust – wires and low-friction lace guides. The combination of all these elements allows for an enhanced fit and eliminates pressure marks. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated.
INTEGRATED ANTI-SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for high breathability. It comes with soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole.