- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the G.ICE STORM ALL-TERRAIN 1.0 GORE-TEX winter cycling shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. Thanks to a G.ALL TERRAIN SOLE, these cycling shoes offer maximum grip and slip resistance on the pedal and on all wet and dry grounds. The precise BOA Li2 dial can be adjusted with one hand even while riding.
• Breathable winter trekking shoes made from supple microfibre upper material
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Elastic neoprene cuff with adjustable Velcro and pull tab
• Precise BOA Li2 dial with micro adjust
• Insulating midsole
• Grippy G.ALL TERRAIN SOLE for maximum traction
• Shock-absorbing EVA inserts in the sole
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN:
The GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane provides a perfect barrier against the cold thanks to insulating fibres, which makes it perfectly suitable for winter. It perfectly protects from rain, wind and snow while being extremely breathable: for dry and warm feet! In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, very robust and abrasion-resistant.
The new, groundbreaking Li2 dial from BOA gives the L-SERIES a slim, flat design, unprecedented resilience and improved sustainability. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the Li2 is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
G.ALL TERRAIN SOLE:
The GAERNE G.ALL TERRAIN SOLE Vibram sole provides excellent power transfer to the pedal and offers unbeatable grip on wet and dry surfaces. The sole is suitable for both pedalling and walking thanks to the shock-absorbing EVA midsole. The cleat cover is removable. The sole is equipped with multi-faceted studs that provide traction and better lateral support. The sole’s open tread pattern improves the self-cleaning properties.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: