Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
With the G.ICE-STORM MTB GORE-TEX winter shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. The EPS MTB 3DENSITY sole provides a safe stand even on slippery ground. A precise BOA IP-1 twist closure can also be used with only one hand during the ride.
• Breathable MTB winter shoes made from supple microfibre upper material
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Light and stiff EPS MTB 3DENSITY outer sole
• Precise BOA IP-1 Speed Lacing closure
• Elastic neoprene shaft
• Anatomic heel cap made from undeformable plastic ensures hold, slip resistance and stabilisation and prevents injuries during extreme conditions
• Pull tab
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Two optional studs can be retrofitted (prod. code 1910166, not included) to increase traction on muddy ground
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
This technology turns getting in and out of your shoes into a child’s play. The shoe is closed by turning the reel into the direction of travel. By turning it into the other direction, the closure is loosened. To fully open the system, you have to pull the button to the top.
GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN:
The GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane offers the optimum barrier against cold and is thus also suitable in the roughest climate. Protects excellently from rain, wind and snow; yet is also extremely breathable: to guarantee dry, warm feet at all times. Moreover, the upper material is easy to clean, especially robust and highly abrasion-proof.
EPS MTB 3DENSITY:
Thanks to the use of nylon and fibreglass, the sole is light, stiff and hard-wearing. The tread design offers perfect grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Spike profiles at the sides and heel round off the design. Two optional spikes increase traction in muddy terrain.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.