- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
G.ICE-STORM ROAD GORE-TEX Winter Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the G.ICE-STORM ROAD GORE-TEX winter shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. The precise BOA IP-1 dial can also be adjusted with only one hand while riding.
• Breathable winter road shoes with a breathable, supple microfibre upper
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Light and stiff EPS CARBON POWER sole
• Precise BOA IP-1 Speed Lacing closure
• Elastic neoprene cuff
• Anatomic heel cup made from robust plastic offers hold, slip resistance and stabilisation and prevents injuries under extreme conditions
• Anatomic insoles with tarsal support system for high comfort and efficiency
• Reinforced toe box and sides
• Pull tab
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
Weight: approx. 358g (size EU 43)
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
This dial allows for easy getting in and out. The shoe is closed by turning the reel into the direction of travel. By turning it into the other direction, the closure is loosened. To fully open the system, you have to pull the button to the top.
GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN:
The GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane provides a perfect barrier against the cold thanks to insulating fibres, which makes it perfectly suitable for winter. It perfectly protects from rain, wind and snow while being extremely breathable: for dry and warm feet! In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, very robust and abrasion-resistant.
EPS CARBON POWER:
Made with nylon inlays and additional carbon fibre reinforcements to achieve excellent stiffness. The thin sole allows for a close contact to the pedal for high power transfer. Grippy rubber tread blocks front and rear provide safety and traction when walking.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: