- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GAERNE G.LASER LADY MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The G.LASER LADY MTB shoes by GAERNE have received a facelift. These mountain bike shoes are perfect for newcomers and price-conscious cyclists, as they offer an excellent value for money. The robust MTB 2DENSITY sole ensures great power transfer and best traction on all grounds. Thanks to a flexible tongue, an ergonomic footbed, three Velcro straps and a heel cap, the shoes perfectly wrap around your feet for excellent hold.
• Breathable MTB shoes with high-quality microfibre upper and lasercut vents
• Fibreglass reinforced MTB 2DENSITY sole
• Three Velcros
• Anatomic HEEL CUP for hold, slip resistance and stabilization
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• Ergonomic TRANSPIRATION INSOLE
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• For more traction on muddy ground, you can retrofit two studs (product code: 1910166, not included)
• Made in Italy
Weight: approx. 315 g
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Specifically designed for mountain bikers, this sole made of nylon and glass fibre offers lightness, stiffness and durability. Thanks to a specially designed centre of the sole, it guarantees safe grip and stability on all surfaces. Two removable studs increase traction on muddy ground.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Comfortable, anatomic insole. Particularly breathable thanks to a microporous surface.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps