- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GAERNE G.RAPPA MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to their numerous features, the GAERNE G.RAPPA MTB shoes are perfectly suitable for changing weather. They are absolutely comfortable, individually adjustable and brave bad ground conditions.
• Upper made of supple microfibre with laser drillings and mesh inserts at the sides
• EPS MTB 2DENSITY sole
• Two velcros
• 2D MICRO ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM BUCKLE closure
• Outstanding breathability
• TRANSPIRATION SOLE insole
anatomic heel cap made of non-formable plastic offers hold, skid resistance and stabilisation
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Two optional studs can be retrofitted (item no. 1910166, not included) to increase traction in muddy terrain
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3479
EPS MTB 2DENSITY:
Thanks to the use of nylon and fibreglass, this special mountain bike sole is light, stiff and hard-wearing. The tread design offers perfect grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable spikes increase traction in muddy terrain.
2D MICRO ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM BUCKLE:
This mechanism allows very easy closing and adjusting during riding, too. The ratchet system with sturdy straps works with two buckles. The ratchet buckles are fully replaceable, as well as quick and easy to clean.
Anatomically shaped comfort insole. Thanks to its microporous surface, it is particularly breathable.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps