- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
G.SPRINT LADY Women's Road Cycling Shoes
Product code: 232251103
103.95 € RRP €129.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: matt black
With the G.SPRINT LADY road shoes for women by GAERNE, you can easily perform a millimetre-precise adjustment even while riding thanks to the BOA L-6 twist closure. The GAERNE EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 nylon sole is partly made from carbon and ensures maximum power transfer to the pedal. It also offers good breathability in the shoe thanks to five ventilation openings.
• GAERNE EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0 nylon sole with carbon content for maximum power transference to the pedal
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• Precisely adjustable BOA L-6 dial
• INTEGRATED ANTI-SLIP HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE adapts to your foot
• Breathable, removable TRANSPIRANT insole
• Replaceable heel (prod. code: 2281427)
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 246 g (size EU 39)
EPS CARBON POWER SOLE 8.0:
This sole is made from nylon that is enriched with carbon to guarantee optimal stiffness. A low stack height ensures smooth pedalling without losing any energy. The stability of the foot is increased thanks to the shape of the sole in the plantar arch area. Five vents provide ventilation inside the shoe. The sole has an anti-slip insert in the toe area and a replaceable pad at the rear. An alignment scale on the sole helps you remember the cleat position. Cleat position options have been increased by approx. 9 mm compared to the previous sole. Stiffness index of the sole: 8.
The BOA Fit System L6 consists of three basic components: a precisely adjustable dial, lightweight – yet extremely robust – wires and low-friction lace guides. The combination of all these elements allows for an enhanced fit and eliminates pressure marks. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated.
INTEGRATED ANTI-SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for high breathability. It comes with soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole. Thanks to a microporous surface, the foot-bed is particularly breathable.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: