- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the G.TORNADO road shoes by GAERNE you will always cut a fine figure. An EPS CARBON POWER outsole with carbon reinforcements allows for fast acceleration. Numerous features like the BOA L6 system offer the comfort you need.
• Especially breathable cycling shoes with lightweight and stiff EPS CARBON POWER outsole
• BOA L6 Speed Lacing closure
• Anatomic HEEL CUP for great hold, slip resistance and stabilization
• Comfortable COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• TRANSPIRATION INSOLE
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to go up one size.
EPS CARBON POWER:
Made with nylon inserts and additional carbon fibre reinforcements to achieve excellent stiffness. The thin sole allows for a close contact to the pedal and thus ensures great power transfer. Anti-slip rubber inserts on front and back offer safety when walking.
The closure systems consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole which is particularly breathable thanks to a microporous surface.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: