- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
No matter whether you ride your road bike, mountain bike or touring bike – the small Edge 130, weighing a mere 33 grams, records all important data such as speed, distance, cadence, heart rate or watt power (possibly requires optional accessories). Moreover, GARMIN has given the little bike computer a barometric altimeter. The location is tracked via communication with American GPS, Russian GLONASS and even European GALILEO satellites. This makes sure that your position is determined more reliably and more precise now even in adverse conditions. The clear, 1,8“ large MIP display can also be read easily and with up to 15 hours battery life, longer day trips won’t be a problem either.
For you to stay up-to-date on your tours, the GARMIN Edge 130 comes with a number of additional Connected Features such as Smart Notifications, Live Track and the display of current weather information. A manual accident reporting feature ensures a fast notification of your emergency contact if required.
Plan your tours on the free GARMIN Connect web platform, on your smartphone with the free GARMIN Connect Mobile app or import routes directly on the Edge 130.
• Track navigation: allows riding the same routes agains, routes planned on GARMIN Connect™ or tours from the internet
• Back to Start: leads you back to the starting point
• Import of gpx / tcx / fit files of third-party providers in GARMIN Connect
• Acoustic warning signal and visual turn-by-turn directions during routing
• Segments: compete against others on predefined route segments
• Compatible with STRAVA Live segments
• Virtual Partner®: shows your advance or falling behind relative to a preset average speed
• VO2max calculation and recovery adviser (optional with heart rate chest strap and power meter)
• Customisable displays with up to 8 fields (arrange the information to your needs)
• Auto Pause® (automatically pauses training when you get too slow)
• Auto scroll
• Auto Lap® (automatically records lap numbers and times)
• LiveTrack: Allows friends, family and fellow riders to follow your activity in real time and estimate your arrival home.
• Smart Notifications: Informs you about incoming calls, text messages and e-mails (when paired with your smartphone via Bluetooth)
• ConnectIQ compatibility: Customize your Edge 130 with download of apps and data pages from the GARMIn Connect™ IQ Store.
• Current weather information
• Manual accident reporting: Send a message to your emergency contact in case of a crash.
Link up with all GARMIN Varia safety products for even more safety in road traffic.
• GARMIN Varia Radar: Warns you of approaching vehicles from a distance of 140 metres (item no. 2155641)
• GARMIN Varia light: Intelligent and powerful bicycle lamp, which is compatible with the handlebar bracket (item no. 2155614)
• 1,8“ (4,5 cm) large MIP Monochrome Display (303 x 230 pixels)
• Easy use with buttons
• High-sensitivity GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO receiver
• Barometric altimeter
• Bluetooth for fast data synchronisation with GARMIN Connect and fast data transmission from your smartphone (Smart Notifications)
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors
• Memory/protocol: approx. 100 hours of training data
• Integrated lithium-ion battery
• Battery life: up to 15 hours
• Waterproof to IPX7
• Dimensions: approx. 4,1 x 6,3 x 1,6 cm
• Weight: approx. 33 g (device only)
Further optional accessories:
• GARMIN silicone case Edge 130 (product code: 2276101)
• GARMIN ANT+ Premium heart rate chest strap (product code: 2098568)
• GARMIN ANT+ speed and cadence sensor 2 kit (product code: 2290558)
• GARMIN Vector 3 pedal-based power meter (product code: 2263927)
In the box:
GARMIN Edge 130, standard mount, tether, USB cable, quick start manual
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: