- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
User-friendly, robust and affordable.
The key-operated eTrex 32x is the perfect entry-level outdoor GPS device model by Garmin. The device comes preloaded with the routable TopoActive Europe map for cycling and hiking on roads and paths, and its 2.2 inch colour display with 240x320 pixels is even easy to read in direct sunlight to make sure you’ll have everything in view on your adventures.
In addition, the compact eTrex 32x device is compatible with both the American GPS satellite system and the Russian GLONASS system. This helps locate your position in remote areas better than with GPS only. A reliable tilt-compensated 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter offer improved outdoor performance when travelling off the beaten tracks.
In comparison with the predecessor eTrex 30x, Garmin has boosted the internal memory of the eTrex 32x to no less than 8 GB. Besides, a micro SD slot offers more flexibility thanks to additional map material. Together with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), you can evaluate the environment on your adventures even better.
Therefore, the little, easy-to-use all-round GPS will soon become your favourite reliable outdoor companion. No matter if you go hiking, geocaching or mountain biking.
• 2.2-inch high-resolution TFT colour display (65,000 colours) that is easy to read in sunlight
• Ergonomic, robust, dust-, moisture- and water-resistant design
• Tilt-compensated 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• Operated with side buttons and cursor key
• Extensive navigation functions with turn-by-turn navigation on routable TOPO maps (preloaded TopoActive Europe maps)
• High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver for accurate positioning in forests or deep gorges
• Supports ANT+ sensors (only temperature, heart rate and cadence)
Map and memory:
• Preloaded, routable TopoActive maps of Europe (on internal memory; for details see further below)
• Worldwide basemap with elevation contours (for rough orientation only)
• Option to add maps
• 8 GB internal memory
• Slot for microSD maps (max. 32 GB)
• 2,000 waypoints
• 200 routes
• TrackLog (tracking): 10,000 points, 200 storable GPX tracks
TopoActive map of Europe:
• Routable, topografic map (OSM based) for the following 47 European countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain and North Ireland, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Russia (only Kaliningrad), San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State.
(As the map is based on OSM data, there’s no guarantee for the quality and completeness of the map data.)
• Required memory: approx. 4.5 GB
• Additional information for leisure activities like hiking, cycling, geocaching etc.
• Altitude information (no contour lines)
• Address search (without street number) in Germany and the Netherlands from map update "Western Europe 3.0"
• BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (1-year subscription required)
• Geocaching (paperless)
• Activity profiles: easy handling for e.g. mountaineering, hiking, cycling or geocaching
• Hunting and fishing calendar
• Solar and lunar calendar
• Picture viewer
• Area calculation
• High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver
• Barometric altimeter
• Tilt-compensated 3-axis compass
• Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2x AA batteries
• Robust and waterproof in accordance with IPX 7
• Size: 5.4 cm x 10.3 cm x 3.3 cm
• Weight: approx. 142 g (incl. batteries)
• Transflective TFT colour display (65,000 colours)
• Display size 3.5 cm x 4.4 cm, diagonal 5.6 cm (2.2 inches)
• Display resolution: 240x320 pixels
• Interface: USB
• 8 GB internal memory
• Slot for microSD maps (max. 32 GB, NOT included)
• Wireless connectivity: • ANT+ (only temperature, heart rate and cadence sensors)
Battery type (not included):
• 2x AA Mignon batteries (NiMH or lithium recommended)
In the box:
Garmin eTrex 32x GPS device incl.
• 1x USB charging/data cable
• 1x documentation
Optional Garmin map material on Micro SD card:
• Garmin Topo Germany V9 Pro Micro SD card (product code: 2292716)
• Garmin Topo TransAlpin+ Pro Micro SD card (product code: 2261561)
• Garmin bike mount for GPSMAP, Oregon etc. (product code: 2104692)
• Garmin HRM Dual heart rate chest strap (prod. code 2286881)
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Topographic map:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- OSM/vector map: