- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Garmin eTrex touch 25 navigation device incl. TopoActive Europa map
Product code: 2162669
Thanks to its ergonomic design, its intuitive and activity-based operation, paperless geocaching and extended map functions, the eTrex navigation devi... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to its ergonomic design, its intuitive and activity-based operation, paperless geocaching and extended map functions, the eTrex navigation device is perfectly suitable for outdoor activities. It is ideal for hobby cyclists, hikers and geocachers. You can even use it in 47 European countries. With the "Western Europe 3.0" map update the device also supports the address search (without street number) in Germany and the Netherlands. To ensure that bad weather won’t stop you from being active, the device comes with a dust- and waterproof housing. When the battery of the eTrex loses its power after up to 16 hours, you can easily replace the standard AA batteries when you’re on the go.
Lots of little extras
eTrex touch 25 comes with an electronic 3-axis compass with tilt sensor that shows you the direction to your destination even when standing still or when holding it not level. 250,000 geocaches are preinstalled for endless fun outdoors. And there’s even more: eTrex touch 25 supports GPX files to download geocaches and other information to your device. Visit OpenCaching.com to get even more geocaches. eTrex stores all important information, e.g. your position, the terrain and the level of difficulty, as well as tips and directions. In this way, you do no longer have to enter coordinates or to print out all relevant information. Simply load the GPX file onto your device and search for geocaches.
Add optionally available maps
If you require even more detailed maps, just like the Topo Germany V7 Pro map (item no. 2130989), you have the possibility to upgrade your navigator via the micro SD slot. In this way, there’s plenty of room for additional mapping, whether you’d like to enhance it with advanced topo maps or marine maps.
Hold the position
The high-sensitivity GPS receiver is designed to receive both GPS and GLONASS signals. In combination with the HotFix® satellite prediction, this allows for a fast and precise determination of your position, even in thick forests and canyons.
· incl. TopoActive Europe map with a road and path network of over 83 million kilometres, over 3,8 million points of interest and 250.000 preloaded geocaches from geocaching.com and tracking function
· transreflective 2,6“ display with 65.000 colours, even easy to read in direct sunlight
· 3-axis compass with tilt correction
· track log
· paperless geocaching
· GPS/GLONASS satellites and HotFix technology to quickly and precisely track your position
· battery life: up to 16 hours
· 2x NiMH battery or lithium-ion batteries recommended (not included)
· 8 GB internal memory and micro SD slot (max. 32 GB, micro SD card not included)
· waterproof in accordance with IPX7
· adjustable display languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish
Including: eTrex touch 25, preloaded map of Europe, USB cable, universal handlebar bracket
· manufacturer’s ref.: 0100132501
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- OSM/vector map:
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- Topographic map:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: