Garmin’s premium heart rate chest straps reliably transfer your heart rate data to compatible sports watches and bike computers in real time. The new thing about the Garmin HRM Dual™ heart rate sensor is that data is transferred via the well-known ANT+® Standard as well as via BLUETOOTH® Low Energy.
This allows for easy pairing with your Garmin devices, online training apps like Zwift or STRAVA and compatible training tools in the gym. The soft fabric chest strap with rounded edges and covered seams is extremely comfortable to wear.
• Protocol: ANT+® Standard (2.4 GHz) and BLUETOOTH® 5.0 (BLE)
• Range: approx. 3m
• Operating temperature: -5 °C to 50 °C
• Battery life: approx. 3.5 years (with an average use of 1 hour per day)
• Battery: CR2032 (replaceable)
• Water resistance: 1 ATM (no heart rate measurement in water!)
• Weight: approx. 54.4 g
• Sensor: approx. 62 x 34 x 11 mm
• Strap: approx. 63.5 to 132 cm (adjustable)
In the box:
• 1x Garmin HRM Dual™ heart rate sensor incl. CR 2032 button cell
• 1x Garmin premium chest strap