- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Garmin HRM Run heart rate chest strap
Product code: 2227504
The HRM Run heart rate chest strap records extended running efficiency data and sends it to compatible Garmin receivers. The seamless strap is comfort... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The HRM Run heart rate chest strap records extended running efficiency data and sends it to compatible Garmin receivers. The seamless strap is comfortable and easy to adjust. The transmitter is small, lightweight and as slim as the strap itself.
The HRM Run delivers the following running efficiency data:
· Cadence: the number of steps per minute
· Vertical oscillation: the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso in centimetres for every step.
· Ground contact time: the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (in milliseconds).
· Balance of ground contact time: the ratio of left and right in your ground contact time when running (in per cent). It will be displayed e.g. as 53.2% together with in arrow pointing to the left or right.
· Step length: the length of your step from one ground contact to the next, measured in metres.
· Vertical ratio: The ratio of the vertical oscillation to the step length (in per cent). A lower value usually indicates a better running efficiency.
Athletes can improve their performance by means of this real-time data, because it contains information about their running style. The textile material ensures hight comfort.
· Wireless transmission via ANT+
· Adjustable length: approx. 60 – 142 cm
· Waterproof rating: 5 ATM
· Incl. replaceable battery CR2032
Manufacturer's ref. 010-10997-12
- Manufacturer`s ref.: