- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Garmin Index Smart Scale
Product code: 2197531
The Index Smart Scales by Garmin top off your smart fitness management. Garmin Index is Wi-Fi connected, allowing you to wirelessly sync your extensiv... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Index Smart Scales by Garmin top off your smart fitness management. Garmin Index is Wi-Fi connected, allowing you to wirelessly sync your extensive weight analyses to Garmin Connect to change your diet or your sporting effort accordingly. Wheter body fat, water percentage, bone or muscle mass – this pair of smart scales will bring your training management to the next level.
• Extra large LCD display that can also be read at night
• User-friendly menu
• Measures weight (in lb, stlb and kg), BMI, body fat and water percentage, bone mass and muscle mass
• Smartly Connected: When stepping onto the scales, the Index Smart will recognize the user and send the data to the respective Garmin Connect account
• wireless synchronization with up to 16 different Garmin Connect accounts
• Accessible via browser or app
• Smartphone compatibility: iOS from 8.0/Android from 4.3
• Upload of training data, analyse, plan and share activities
• Overview of your daily activity
• Diagram overviews
• Online challenges
• Comment the activities of other users
• Dimensions: approx. 35 x 31 x 30 cm
• Weight: approx. 2,8 kg
• Battery life: up to approx. 9 months
• Batteries: 4x AA batteries (included)
• Bluetooth Low Energy capable
• ANT+ compatible
• 2.4 gHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interface
• Weight limit: approx. 181,4 kg
Including: Index Smart Scales + 4 AA batteries + 4 carpet feet
Manufacturer's ref. 010-01591-10 (black), 010-01591-11 (white)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: