- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Expand your possibilities – with the upgrade pedal for dual-sensing watt measurement with your GARMIN Rally™ XC100 pedal system!
Already own a set of Rally™ XC100 pedals and want to discover the additional analysis features of side-by-side wattage measurement? The GARMIN Rally™ XC Upgrade Pedal allows you to upgrade your XC100 to a full XC200 system with a simple pedal change. Since the left pedal of the XC100 is already equipped with sensors for watt measurement, you only need to upgrade the right pedal to be able to evaluate your power values for each side. This gives you access to the full range of functions of the GARMIN Cycling Dynamics – in addition to power and cadence values, this also includes detailed analyses of the left and right wattage distribution, your power zones over the course of the crank revolution, sitting and standing phases as well as where power is applied along the pedal spindle. Analyse and optimise the evenness of your step to get even more out of yourself in the race!
Experience the new flexibility of watt measurement – experience GARMIN Rally™!
• Upgrade pedal for watt measurement on the right side, for the GARMIN Rally™ XC100 pedal system (prod. code 2314169)
• Replaces the right XC100 pedal and enables an accurate evaluation of each sides’ performance data
• Adjustable release tension of the shoe
• Flat design with integrated battery housing
• Status LED to indicate assembly and maintenance information as well as low battery level
• Durable stainless steel pedal area for optimal power transmission
• Pedal spindle is compatible with separately available GARMIN Rally™ replacement pedal bodies
Additional analysis options with GARMIN Cycling Dynamics:
• PP – Power Phase: Indicates in degrees at which crank position the positive drive force begins and ends, when you apply the most force and which leg provides which wattage (as a percentage and real value).
• PCO – Platform Centre Offset: Measures the horizontal force distribution on the pedal (deviating from the pedal centre in "+" and "-") and thus provides information about the effects of the seating position and the alignment of the cleats on riding technique and power transmission.
• Sitting/standing position: Comparison of the riding time in a sitting or standing position.
• Torque Effectiveness: Torque effectiveness is a percentage measurement that represents the ratio of positive to negative force application (e.g. by the weight of the foot in passive upward motion) individually for each pedal.
• Pedal Smoothness: A percentage value that reflects, individually for each pedal, the evenness of the step over the course of the pedal rotation. A constant wattage over 360° would result in a value of 100 %.
The measured values that can be displayed vary depending on the device being used. See manufacturer’s instructions! Torque Effectiveness and Pedal Smoothness are only available with ANT+ data transmission. More information at www.garmin.com.
• Material: plastic composite material (pedal body); stainless steel (pedal platform)
• Compatible pedal systems GARMIN Rally™ XC100
• Compatible cleats: GARMIN Rally™ XC / SHIMANO SPD
• Intended use: MTB, ATB, Gravel, Cyclocross
• Cadence measurement: yes
• Cycling Dynamics: yes
• Calibration: yes
• Measuring tolerance: +/- 1 %
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (BLE)
• Firmware updates: Yes (via GARMIN Connect™)
• Battery life: up to 120 hours (via replaceable button cells)
• Battery type: 1 x CR1/3N or 2 x LR44/SR44
• Q factor: 53 mm (55 mm with washer)
• Stack height: 13.5 mm)
• Max. rider weight: up to 105 kg
• Weight: approx. 222 g
In the box:
• 1 GARMIN Rally™ XC100 Upgrade pedal right
The left pedal is NOT included in the delivery! Can ONLY be used together with an existing GARMIN Rally™ XC100 pedal system!
After mounting, the pedal must first be connected to the existing system and calibrated.
• GARMIN Rally™ XC cleats (prod. code 2315545)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: