- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Garmin Running Dynamics Pod running sensor
Product code: 226099301
The Garmin Running Dynamics Pod sends 6 running efficiency metrics to help you optimize your training. Thanks to a low weight and a small size, the ti... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Garmin Running Dynamics Pod sends 6 running efficiency metrics to help you optimize your training. Thanks to a low weight and a small size, the tiny device is hardly noticeable at all. You do no longer need a chest strap to calculate running dynamics data. The Running Dynamics Pod easily clips onto your waistband and comes with an accelerometer to calculate 6 running metrics that help you analyse and improve your running dynamics to make sure that you are in peak form for your next competition. Connect the sensor with a compatible Garmin device to measure and track cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
· Calculates and sends 6 iomechanical running efficiency metrics: cadence, ground contact time, ground contact time balance (left/right balance of your ground contact time in percent), stride length, vertical oscillation, vertical ratio (ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length in percent)
· Automatically turns itself on and off
· Incl. replaceable CR1632 battery
· Battery life: up to 1 year (1 hour daily use)
· IPX7 water rating
· Weight: approx. 12 g
· Dimensions: L: approx. 37,6 mm / W: approx. 23,2 mm / D: approx. 19,2 mm
· ANT+ connectivity
· Compatible with the following Garmin devices: fenix® 5, fenix® 5S, fenix® 5X, fenix® Chronos, Forerunner ® 735XT, Forerunner® 935
· The running dynamics metrics are sent to the connected Garmin device via ANT+. Afterwards, the data can be synchronized with a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth or with a computer using a cable.
Including: Running Dynamics Pod (incl. CR1632 battery), quick start manual
Manufacturer's ref.: 010-12520-00
- Manufacturer`s ref.: