- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Set Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar GPS Multisport Watch + QuickFit® Bike Mount
Product code: 233097301
809.95 € RRP €919.98
Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
Set, consisting of 1 Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar GPS multisport watch (prod. code 2325653/2325654) + 1 QuickFit® bike mount (prod. code 2304638)
Description Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar GPS multisport watch
Unbeatably versatile – 7 days a week!
The Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar GPS Multisport smartwatch is one of the first Garmin Fenix models to feature a responsive touch display for particularly intuitive operation. Of course, the robust outdoor watch can still be controlled in the classic way using the tried and tested 5 buttons. So you can safely leave your gloves on while biking or snowboarding and still use all the functions quickly and easily.
Garmin’s solar technology lengthens the battery life of the high-end sports watch to up to 46 hours in GPS mode and up to 14 days in smartwatch mode. So enough extra power for your longest outdoor adventure, without having to constantly remember to charge it!
In addition to lots of well-known and very popular features, the Fenix 7 Solar model offers some new ones, like the STAMINA or Health Snapshot™ function. In addition, the Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar has a robust case that complies with U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810G) for thermal, shock and water resistance, as well as extensive navigation functions with detailed map display in colour. A preloaded TopoActive Europe map and Trendline™ Popularity Routing make sure you will always travel on the most popular routes of your region. Additional maps can be downloaded wirelessly.
Plus, the wearable comes with an internal music memory for up to 2000 tracks, a WIFI interface and the PacePro™ function for gradient-based route planning.
Like its predecessor, the Garmin Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar impressively proves that compact design and high performance are not mutually exclusive. It actually has the same features as the Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar (prod. code: 2325652), but comes in a lighter, more compact design with a 1.2-inch screen – optimised for athletes with smaller wrists and designed for daily use. It only has a slightly shorter battery life than its bigger sister.
Thanks to wrist-based heart rate measurement with the fourth generation of the Garmin Elevate™ Technology and intelligent training features, you can even achieve your most ambitious goals.
Detailed performance analyses including e.g. diverse running efficiency values, VO2max calculation (with regard to altitude and temperature) and a PulseOX sensor to measure the oxygen saturation in your blood make sure you will always know about your fitness level. It determines your training status, training load, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, as well as your personal fitness level thanks to the Garmin Body Battery™ function, which determines your personal energy levels.
All Fenix 7 models by Garmin guarantee reliable, precise position information even in difficult conditions due to their compatibility with American GPS, Russian GLONASS and European Galileo satellites. In addition, the Garmin Power Manager™ ensures maximum use of the battery’s capacity for a longer battery life. And when using GPS the power supply can be extended with the expedition mode. And as you would expect from a flagship multisport outdoor watch, it also features automated emergency notifications and manual emergency assistance.
The simple and beautiful GPS heart rate watch is a practical 24/7 fitness tracker that converts your daily activities in numbers of steps and calories burned, in addition to monitoring your quality of sleep incl. REM phases, all of which proves to be very helpful in stressful everyday life.
When your smartphone is nearby, you can receive smart notifications about incoming calls, text messages, e-mails or social media updates on your wearable, so that you can wear your digital life right around your wrist. Moreover, the high-end smartwatch features Garmin Pay™, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch.
Transform exertion into exhilaration!
• PRE-INSTALLED SPORTS APPS: Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, swimming, walking, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
• SKI TOUR APP: These profiles were developed for ski tours and separately shows the ascent and descent information with altitude details.
• XC SKI DYNAMICS: When paired with the Garmin HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
• SURF FUNCTIONS: Wave riders watch out! The fēnix 7 Sapphire Solar is compatible with Surfline Sessions™. This captures a video of every wave that you ride in front of a Surfline®-Kamera. Review these videos afterwards and find out how you surfed.
• MTB DYNAMICS: Save tour details including mountain bike metrics, as well as data about grit and flow. These data are used to determine the trail difficulty and how fluid your riding style is during downhill rides, so that you have a score to beat next time.
• HIIT TRAINING: This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts (high-intensity interval training workouts), including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set up the number of laps, exercise/recovery intervals and more.
• DAILY TRAINING SUGGESTIONS: Daily workout suggestions for running and cycling provide training instructions that take yourself and also your current fitness level into consideration. The suggestions are based on current data on training load and training condition.
• VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows the impact of your training over time.
• PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: The PacePro function offers a dynamic pace setting based on your route profile and preference for a more moderate or ambitious climb. So you know whether you are going too fast or too slow on your current stretch.
• CLIMBPRO FUNCTION: With the ClimbPro function you’ll get automatic information about the remaining gradient and elevation gain while following a route or stretch going uphill. So you can see what is coming up and better ration your energy for the rest of the tour.
• PERFORMANCE METRICS: Profit from advanced training metrics, running efficiency values, VO2max calculations adjusted to the heat and altitude, and the recovery advisor, to take yourself to a new level.
• REAL-TIME STAMINA: This feature tracks your performance during running or cycling and shows you the available energy you have during physical activities. This helps you optimise your energy consumption during your activity and avoid premature exhaustion.
• RECOVERY ADVISOR: After every training, the watch shows you the time needed to recharge before your next tough training. It is based on the training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activities and sleep.
Navigate on and off the beaten path!
• MULTIPLE SATELLITE SUPPORT: Use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for more reliable, precise position information in difficult conditions than with just the use of GPS.
• MULTI-BAND FREQUENCY SUPPORT: The Sapphire edition allows for superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or don’t penetrate.
• ABC SENSORS: Navigate the next trail with ABC-sensors, which include an altimeter for elevation information, a barometer to monitor the weather, and an electronic 3-axle compass for perfect orientation.
• GOLF COURSE MAPS: Access more than 42,000 global golf courses on the CourseView Map, with colour. And use the goal selection keys and PlaysLike distance feature.
• SKIVIEW™ MAPS: The SkiView maps show the names of ski slopes and their level of difficulty for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
• INTERNATIONAL TOPOACTIVE EUROPE MAPS: Navigate your adventures with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps, as well as Golf and SkiView™ maps including slope information and cross-country ski tracks. Use Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily download additional maps.
• UP AHEAD: Get clear information for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation, plus a summary of the next key trail points.
• POWER MANAGER: See how various settings and sensors affect the watch's battery life. Then you can quickly make changes to make the battery last longer.
• BATTERY PACK WITH SOLAR CHARGING: In smartwatch mode the battery lasts about 18 days. With additional solar charging even up to 22 days. In GPS mode you get a battery life of up to 57 hours and with solar charging up to 73 hours.
Know your body better!
• WRIST-BASED HEART RATE MEASUREMENT: The optimised technology for heart rate measurement determines your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability - even under water.
• PULSE OX: Monitor your blood’s oxygen saturation with the Pulse Ox Sensor and notice when the saturation level of your blood changes with altitude. Now you know how well your body absorbs oxygen.
• SLEEP ANALYSIS WITH SLEEP SCORE: Get all the information about your light, deep, and REM-sleep cycles. View it all on a special widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
• BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Your Garmin constantly measures your heart rate and informs you through the body battery when you are ready for your next workout. Your blood’s oxygen saturation and energy level status provide the necessary information.
• RESPIRATION TRACKING: Displays your breaths throughout the day, even while sleeping and during breathing or yoga exercises.
• HEALTH SNAPSHOT™: Take 2 minutes to capture all relevant health data and view all relevant information in a summary.
• WATER CONSUMPTION: Plenty of hydration is vital for your health. Track how much water you drink each day and note whether you are drinking similar amounts each day.
Stay connected with your life on the go.
• SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Don’t miss any messages from friends, whether you’re exercising or out having fun. Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly on the watch when connected to a compatible device.
• MUSIC APPS: Save up to 2,000 songs on the device or access streaming apps from compatible providers such as Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music. Listen to music over Bluetooth® headphones.
• GARMIN PAY: Pay with just the flick of a wrist - no wallet required. If you want to pay in a hurry, just use contact-free Garmin Pay with participating providers.
• SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When your smartwatch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts. This is done either manually or – during specific outdoor activities – automatically with built-in incident detection.
• CONNECT IQ™ SHOP: Your smartwatch. Your style. Make your smartwatch unique. Download display designs, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store.
• GPS time sync
• Automatic daylight saving time
• Alarm clock
• Stop watch
• Sunrise/sunset times
• Wrist-based heart rate (constant - every second)
• Daily resting heart rate
• Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
• Respiration rate (24x7)
• PULSE OX blood oxygen saturation (spot-check and optional all-day acclimatisation and during sleep)
• Fitness age (in app)
• Body Battery™ energy monitor
• Health Snapshot™
• All-day stress tracking
• Recharge time reminders
• Recovery timer
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)
• Hydration (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Women’s health tracking (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Multi-Frequency Positioning
• Heart rate measurement on the wrist (Garmin Elevate™ technology)
• Barometric altimeter
• Pulse Ox
Daily smart features:
• Smart Notifications
• Text response / reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
• Adjustable energy saving mode
• Music features (smartphone control)
• Plays music
• Internal music storage (up to 2.000 songs)
• Find my Phone feature
• Virb® remote control
• Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Compatible with Garmin Golf App
• Garmin Pay™ (more information as well as participating banks at www.garmin.com/en-GB/garminpay/banks/ )
Safety and tracking features (requires connection with smartphone):
• Group Livetrack
• Live Event enabling
• Incident detection during select activities
• Emergency assistance
• Dual-grid coordination
Activity tracking features:
• Step counter
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset)
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Calories burned
• Floors climbed
• Distance travelled
• Intensity minutes
• TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync activity data)
• Move IQ™ (automatic activity detection)
• Garmin Connect Challenges (via optional Connect IQ app)
Training, planning and analysis features:
• Heart-rate zones
• Heart-rate alerts
• Heart-rate calories
• % HR Max
• % HFR (percent of your heart rate reserves (maximum heart rate minus resting heart rate))
• Recharge time
• Automatic maximum heart rate
• HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variation while you stand still for 3 minutes, the result is an estimation of your stress levels, going from 0 to 100, with lower values indicating lower levels of stress)
• Heart rate transmission (sends heart rate data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
• Respiration rate during exercise (with compatible accessories)
• GPS speed and distance
• Customisable screens
• Customisable activity profiles
• Auto Pause®
• Interval training
• Advanced workouts
• Downloadable training plans
• Energy mode (adjustable setting for battery use during activities)
• Auto Lap®
• Manual lap
• Adjustable lap alarm
• Heat and high acclimatisation
• VO2Max (running)
• VO2Max (trail running)
• Real-time STAMINA
• Training status (so you know whether you’re training effectively; includes further training history like VO2Max and the anaerobic threshold, which are compared to current data)
• Training load (combined heart rate and VO2Max data over the last 28 days, so you always train in your optimal zone)
• Training load focus
• Training effects (aerobic and anaerobic)
• Training effect labels (primary use)
• Optimised recovery times
• Daily training suggestions
• Adjustable alerts
• Audio prompts (optional, when connected to a compatible smartphone)
• End time
• Virtual Partner (compete against a virtual person)
• Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
• Automatic multi-sport activities
• Manual multi-sport activities
• Route guidance
• Garmin Live segments
• STRAVA functions (beacon, live segments)
• Roundtrip routing (running, cycling)
• Trendline™ - Routing according to popularity
• Screen and/or button lock
• Auto Scroll
• Activity history on watch
• Physio TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync training data)
• Available run profiles: running, track cycling, treadmill training, running on an indoor track, trail running, virtual running training, ultra running
• GPS-based distance, time and pace
• Running efficiency (with compatible accessories)
• Vertical oscillation and vertical ratio (how much bounce is in your running movements and the cost-benefit-ratio of your stride length, requires compatible accessories)
• Ground contact time and balance (meaning the time between your foot touching the ground and it leaving the ground again and helps you run more symmetrically, requires compatible accessories)
• Stride length (real time, requires compatible accessories)
• Running cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Performance status (compares after 6 to 20 minutes your current performance to your average fitness level)
• Lactate threshold (determined by analysing your pace and heart rate , the point at which your muscles start tiring more easily, requires compatible accessories)
• PacePro™ strategies
• Run workouts
• Runtime estimate
• Running sensor compatible
• Available cycling profiles: biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon
• Compatible with powermeters as well as cadence and speed sensors
• Time and distance alert
• Routes (race against previous activities)
• Bicycle map (routable map for bike riding)
• MTB grit and flow
• Adjustable lap distance
• Maximum lap power (with compatible power meter)
• Functional threshold power (FTP) (with compatible accessories)
• Vector™ compatible (advanced vector support)
• Compatible with ANT+ power meters from third-party providers
• Varia™ compatible (Varia Vision™, Varia™ radar, Varia™ bike lights)
• Available swim profiles: Indoor pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running
• Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned, track log)
• Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned)
• Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
• Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
• Basic rest timer (up from 0)
• Recharge timer with “repeat on”
• Auto recharge
• Time and distance alerts
• Pace alert (only for pool swimming)
• Countdown start
• Swim training
• Critical swimming speed
• Underwater wrist-based heart rate measurement
• Heart rate (real time data and statistics for intervals and sessions during resting phases, automatic download of heart rate data after swimming - requires optional HRM-swim or HRM-Tri heart rate chest strap)
Gym and fitness equipment:
• Available gym activity profiles: strength, HIIT, cardio and cross training, (stair) stepping, indoor rowing, pilates and yoga
• Cardio workouts
• Strength workouts
• HIIT workouts
• Yoga workouts
• Pilates workouts
• On-screen workout animations
• Automatic rep counting
• Available outdoor recreation profiles: hiking, indoor climbing, bouldering, mountaineering, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddling, rowing kayaking, surfing, hunting, jump master, tactical operations, kite-boarding, windsurfing, snowshoeing
• Point to point navigation
• Real-time track logging:
• Back to start (shortest stretch back to the starting point)
• TracBack® (along the route so far and the route back to the starting point)
• UltraTrack Mode
• Around Me mode
• Up Ahead
• Altitude graph
• Distance to goal
• Barometric trends indicator
• ClimbPro™ ascent planner
• Auto climb for trail running
• Total ascent/descent
• Upcoming elevation profiles
• Pre-installed TopoActive maps
• Pre-installed road and trail maps
• Preloaded skiing maps
• Supports downloadable maps
• Compatible with Basecamp™
• GPS coordinates
• Sight and go
• Area calculation (over Connect IQ™)
• Hunting and fishing calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Waypoint projection
• Solar and lunar calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Xero™ Locations
• Expedition GPS activity (activates the energy saving mode and measures once an hour GPS tracking points; to lengthen the battery life, all sensors and accessories are deactivated, including the smartphone connection)
• Tides (over Connect IQ™)
• Approx. 42,000 golf courses worldwide pre-loaded
• Yardage to front, middle and back of green
• Yardage to layups/doglegs
• Shot distance measurement (calculates the exact distance for shots played on the course)
• Digital scorecard
• Customizable targets
• Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
• Garmin AutoShot™ (measures the shot distance and records shots automatically so that you can analyse them in your Garmin Connect™ account afterwards)
• Full vector map
• Automatic Courseview updates
• Green view with manual pin position
• Hazards and course targets
• Playslike distance
• Touch targeting (touch destination on display to see the distance to any point)
• Handicap scoring
• Compatible with TruSwing™
• Round timer/odometer
• Compatible with automatic storage of clubs (accessories required)
• Tournament legal
Garmin Connect™ features:
• Synchronisation (transmission of training sessions) via Bluetooth Smart via smartphone or via cable with your PC/Mac
• Save, analyse, plan and share activities in social networks
• Live Tracking feature: show your friends or family your position in real time
• Grouptrack: track current position of your group members during your activity
• Upload training data
• Training plans:
• Map view
• Daily overview
• Diagram overviews
• Online challenges
• Comment on the activities of other users
Garmin Connect IQ™ features:
• Create individual display designs, integration of smartphone photos as display background
• Download apps and widgets for additional features
• Customise data fields
Garmin Explore™ features:
• Sync and share data with compatible, paired Garmin devices.
• Experience adventures thanks to route planning, position transfer and tracking as well as cloud memory for waypoints, routes and tracks
• Selected maps, including topographic maps, maps of public land and air images; unlimited access to the maps in the app and the cloud memory.
• Downloadable maps and navigation features for smartphones and tablets that can even be used anywhere, anytime, and without radio signal
Smartphone compatibility of the Garmin Connect™ app (system requirements): http://www.garmin.com/en-GB/ble
• Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (BLE) sensors
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, WLAN
• Integrated accelerometer
• Electronic 3-axis compass with auto calibration
• Barometric altimeter
• Lithium-ion battery
• Display size: 1.2" (30.4 mm)
• Transflective MIP colour display (memory-in-pixel)
• Can be read easily in sunlight
• Resolution: 240 pixels (diameter)
• Operable via touchscreen and five buttons
• Waterproof rating: 10 ATM (corresponds to a test pressure approx. 100 metres under water)
• Lens material: Power Sapphire™
• Material bezel: titanium
• Case material: fibre-reinforced polymer with metallic rear cover
• Dimensions: approx. 42 x 42 x 14.1 mm
• Strap material: silicone (20 mm wide; Quick-Fit system for fast, tool-free replacement, suitable for wrist circumference of 108 - 182 mm)
• Memory/History: 32 GB
• Music storage: up to 2000 songs
• Weight: approx. 58 g
• Smartwatch mode: up to 11 days (up to 14 days with solar charging*)
• Battery saver mode: up to 38 days (up to 87 days with solar charging*)
• GPS mode only: up to 37 hours (up to 46 hours with solar charging**)
• All satellite systems: up to 26 hours (up to 30 hours with solar charging**)
• All satellite systems and multi-band: up to 15 hours (up to 16 hours with solar charging**)
• All satellite systems and music: up to 7 hours
• Max GPS battery mode: up to 90 hours (up to 162 hours with solar charging**)
• GPS expedition mode: up to 26 days (up to 43 days with solar charging*)
Indications of battery life with solar charging assume watch is worn all day with 3 hours spent outside at 50,000 lux (a clear sunny day reaches up to 100,000 lux, a cloudy sky approx. 20,000 lux).
The indications assume that the watch is worn outside at 50,000 lux (a clear sunny day reaches up to 100,000 lux, a cloudy sky approx. 20,000 lux).
• HRM Dual™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code: 2286881)
• Speed and cadence sensor 2 (prod. code: 2290558)
• Running Dynamics Pod running sensor (prod. code: 2260993)
In the box:
• 1 Garmin Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar GPS Multisport Watch, incl. USB charging/data cable and quick start manual
USB power supply/wall unit NOT included.
Description QuickFit® Bike Mount
Do you always want to keep an eye on your Garmin outdoor and multi-sport watch during biking? Then the QuickFit® handlebar mount is just the right solution for you!
No matter whether you would like to recall the most important training and performance data or navigate a route – from now on, you don’t have to look on your wrist anymore for this.
The set comes with three different attachments for 20 mm, 22 mm and 26 mm wide QuickFit® bracelets and is thus compatible with various watch models. For mounting, you just have to remove the bracelet of your watch and click the watch case into the fitting attachment. Just like with Garmin Edge models, the attachment itself is then inserted into the bike mount by rotating it 90 degrees.
• Garmin Fenix 6 (prod. code 2293963)
• Garmin Fenix 6S (prod. code 2293961)
• Garmin Fenix 6 Solar (prod. code 2304525)
• Garmin Fenix 6S Solar (prod. code 2304524)
• Garmin Fenix 6 PRO (prod. code 2293966)
• Garmin Fenix 6S PRO (prod. code 2293964)
• Garmin Fenix 6X RRO (prod. code 2293967)
• Garmin Fenix 6 PRO Solar (prod. code 2304528)
• Garmin Fenix 6S PRO Solar (prod. code 2304526)
• Garmin Fenix 6X RRO Solar
• Garmin Fenix 6 PRO Solar Titanium (prod. code 2304530)
• Garmin Fenix 7/7S/7X series
• Garmin epix
• Garmin Quatix 6
• Garmin Quatix 6 Titanium
• Garmin Quatix 6X Solar
• Garmin Tactix Delta - Sapphire Edition
• Garmin Tactix Delta - Ballistic Edition
• Garmin Tactix Delta Solar
• Material: plastic
• Assembly point: Handlebar or stem
• Handlebar/stem diameter: universal
• Weight: approx. 13 g (attachment 22 mm + handlebar attachment incl. O-ring)
In the box:
• 1 x Garmin QuickFit® bike mount for Fenix 6
• 1 bike mount (identical with Garmin Edge standard mount, prod. code 2098230)
• 1 attachment for 20 millimetre QuickFit® bracelet (Fenix 6S/7S)
• 1 attachment for 22 millimetre QuickFit® bracelet (Fenix 6/7)
• 1 attachment for 26 millimetre QuickFit® bracelet (Fenix 6X)
• 7 x O-ring (different Ø)
Due to different watch case sizes NOT compatible with Fenix 5 and Fenix 3 watches!
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- 24/7 fitness tracker:
- Cycling features:
- Swimming features:
- Heart rate measurement at the wrist:
- Heart rate measurement with chest strap: