- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Prepare for your next adventure in the Eastern Alps with the Garmin Topo TransAlpin+ Pro map. This product includes many indispensable features for leisure activities – from hiking, to road cycling, cycle touring or mountain biking on popular trails of the Transalp Mountain Bike Network. For winter activities, the additional winter map contains information for skiing and for other leisure activities in the snow.
• Detailed topographic maps for the Eastern Alps with a scale of 1:25.000
• ActiveRouting* features to plan and adapt routes while using the entire network of roads, paths and trails; the activity specific map display shows content in different colours for the various user profiles
• Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on more than 360000 km of roads, 85000 km of hiking trails an 60000 km of cycling trails
• Offers more than 700000 searchable points of interest for recreational activities and travel, including restaurants, geographic places, mountain huts and more
• Winter map with ski region information, as well as marking of slope gradients of over 30 degrees
• Compatible with the free BaseCamp™ software, which allows you to plan travels on your PC/Mac and transfer routes and waypoints from the computer to your compatible GPS device
Germany (south of 48° northern latitude): southern part of Bavaria from Lake Starnberg – Alpine region, southeast part of Baden-Württembergs up to Constance
All of Austria
Switzerland (east of 9° eastern longitude): Thurgau up to Weinfelden, St. Gallen up to western Lake Walensee, Appenzell (Ausser Rhoden and Inner Rhoden), Grisons (large parts) and eastern Glarus
All of Liechtenstein
Italy (north of 45,2° northern latitude): Trentino, Friuli, Venetia (with Verona and Venice), Lombary (large parts up to Lake Como and Milan), South Tyrol
Slovenia: section with Julian Alps (west of 14° eastern logitude)
* ActiveRouting features are supported by Montana®, Monterra™, Edge® 810/820/1000/Touring, Edge® Explore 820/1000, GPSMAP® 62/64, Oregon® 450/550/ 600/650/700/750t, eTrex® Touch 25/35 and the epix™.
The preinstalled microSD card is not bound to the device ID, which means it can be used with as many compatible Garmin devices as you like. However, the map cannot be copied or transferred permanently on the PC/Mac. To view the map in the BaseCamp software, you can either use your Garmin device with inserted SD card as an external drive or read the card with a card reader. Garmin does not offer any updates for the microSD map material.
Including: microSD card with preinstalled Topo TransAlpin+ Pro map and microSD on SD adapter
Manufacturer’s ref. 010-11404-04
- Manufacturer`s ref.: