- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Garmin Varia RTL501 Radar tail light
Product code: 2155641
The leading cause of bicycle accidents is that cyclists are overlooked. The radar-based back light RTL501 records what happens behind you and shows yo... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The leading cause of bicycle accidents is that cyclists are overlooked. The radar-based back light RTL501 records what happens behind you and shows you up to eight vehicles that approach from behind from a distance of 140 metres. The information can be displayed on a compatible Edge bike computer or on an RDU display unit (see Garmin bundle, item no. 2155650). In this way, you can see how far following vehicles are behind you and how fast they are. The Edge bike computer shows the data on a colourful overlay at the edge of the display so that you can still see all other data your Edge device shows. To warn not only you but also the following traffic, more and more diodes (max. 8 diodes) are switched on automatically the closer a vehicle gets. You can also use this rear light without RDU unit or an Edge device. In this way, the following traffic will be warned.
· shows the security level by changing the colour of the overlay on your Edge device
· battery life (High Power Mode): approx. 4 hours
· ANT+ interface (compatible with Edge 1000, 810, 520, 510 and 25)
· waterproof in accordance with IPX7
· StVZO approved
· Including: Varia RTL501 back light, seat post bracket with clamps (Ø 25,0 - 31,8 mm), universal seat post bracket with O-rings (Ø 25,0 - 31,8 mm), micro USB cable
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: