- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Gates Carbon Drive
Front Sprocket CDX with Bosch Gen. 3 Spider for Rohloff incl. Guard
Product code: 228923501
118.95 € RRP €129.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For best belt drive performance, Gates offers special front sprockets for the CDX system made from lightweight yet robust aluminium.
This version is supplied with a Bosch Gen.3 Spider and a bashguard and is suitable for installation on Bosch e-bike motors of the third generation (Active Line & Active Line Plus) in combination with a Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14.
• CDX version (high-end version for high loads and best performance)
• Intended use: e-mountain bikes, e-bikes (mid-drive motor)
• For mud, sand, snow and ice as well as for all road conditions
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• Black anodised
• System Gates CDX
• Use: at the front (chainring)
• Material: aluminium
• Mounting system: 5-bolt (sprocket), Bosch Gen.3 (spider)
• Bolt circle: Ø 130 mm (130 BCD)
• Belt line: 54.7 mm
• Bosch Gen.3 (Active Line and Active Line Plus) mid-drive motor with 0 mm offset
• Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14
To use Gates in combination with Rohloff you absolutely need a snubber.
For the Gates RMD Snubber for installation on traditional derailleur hangers see product code: 2289219.
For the Gates QR Snubber for installation on the quick-release axle, see product code: 2289219.
• 50 teeth
In the box:
• 1x front sprocket Gates CDX
• 1x Gates Spider Bosch Gen.3
• 1x Gates bashguard
• 1x Gates lockring (silver)
For a black lock ring see product code: 2289240.
- Number of bolts:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: