- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For best belt drive performance, Gates offers special front sprockets for the CDX system made from lightweight yet robust aluminium.
This version is supplied with a Bosch Gen.3 Spider and a bashguard and is suitable for installation on Bosch e-bike motors of the third generation (Active Line & Active Line Plus) in combination with a SHIMANO Alfine/Nexus or NuVinci (Enviolo) gear hub.
• CDX version (high-end version for high loads and best performance)
• Intended use: e-mountain bikes, e-bikes (mid-drive motor)
• For mud, sand, snow and ice as well as for all road conditions
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• Black anodised
• System Gates CDX
• Use: at the front (chainring)
• Material: aluminium
• Mounting system: 5-bolt (sprocket), Bosch Gen.3 (spider)
• Bolt circle: Ø 130 mm (130 BCD)
• Belt line: 45.5 mm (Unified Beltline)
The unified beltline (45.5 mm) is further outboard, allowing for easier integration with e-bike mid-drive motors.
• Bosch Gen.3 (Active Line and Active Line Plus) mid-drive motor with 0 mm offset
• SHIMANO Alfine 8 and 11 speed
• SHIMANO Nexus 8-speed Disc
• NuVinci (Enviolo) N330
• NuVinci (Enviolo) N360
• NuVinci (Enviolo) N380
• 50 teeth
In the box:
• 1x front sprocket Gates CDX
• 1x Gates Spider Bosch Gen.3
• 1x Gates bashguard
• 1x Gates lockring (silver)
For a black lock ring see product code: 2289240.
- Number of bolts:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: