- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Gates Carbon Drive Rear Sprocket CDN CenterTrack Surefit Alfine/Nexus/Sram
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For optimal performance of the belt drive, Gates offers these rear sprockets for the CDN system – a low-priced alternative to CenterTrack – made from robust chrome molybdenum steel and coated with high-strength plastic.
This version is suitable for installation on SHIMANO Alfine/Nexus and Sram gear hubs.
• CDN version (low-priced CenterTrack version)
• Intended use: city and urban bikes, as well as e-bikes with front- or mid-drive motor
• For urban settings and tarmac roads
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• System Gates CDN
• Use: at the rear (sprocket)
• Material: CroMo steel, plastic
• Mount: Surefit Interface (3-lobe mount)
• SHIMANO Alfine 8 and 11 speed
• SHIMANO Nexus 3, 7 und 8 speed
• SRAM Automatix
• SRAM i-Motion 3
• 22 teeth
• 24 teeth
Please make your choice.
The CDN sprockets by Gates are NOT approved for MTB riding or touring (increased wear)! Besides, the sprocket is NOT approved for e-bikes with mid-drive motor.
In the box:
• 1x rear sprocket Gates CDN Surefit
For the Gates SureFit tool see product code: 2289244.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- For freehub body:
- https://www.rosebikes.de/media/cms/original/91/0f/cms.5b081648924205.77735646.06e8.jpg; https://www.rosebikes.de/document/230309202_-_Ballistol_-_Hndedesinfektion_-_1000ml.pdf