- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For best belt drive performance, Gates offers special rear sprockets for the CDX system made from robust and stainless steel.
This version is suitable for the installation on traditional freehub bodies (Shimano HG / 9-Spline).
• CDX version (high-end version for high loads and best performance)
• Intended use: mountain bikes, e-bikes (front, mid and rear drive motor) and touring bikes
• For mud, sand, snow and ice as well as for all road conditions
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• System Gates CDX
• Use: at the rear (sprocket)
• Material: stainless steel
• Mount: 9-spline
• Traditional freehubs (Shimano HG / 9-Spline)
• 34 teeth
In the box:
• 1x rear sprocket Gates CDX 9-Spline / Singlespeed
Freehub spacers NOT included.
To remove the sprocket from the freehub you need the Gates strap wrench (product code: 2289233).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: