- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Being a bike drive system of a special kind, the Gates Carbon Drive belt system stands out for smooth running and low maintenance. For best belt drive performance, Gates offers special rear sprockets for the CDX system made from robust and stainless steel.
This version is suitable for the installation on SHIMANO Alfine/Nexus gear hubs in combination with a 45.5mm beltline (Unified Beltline).
• CDX version (high-end version for high loads and best performance)
• Intended use: mountain bikes, e-bikes (front, mid and rear drive motor) and touring bikes
• For mud, sand, snow and ice as well as for all road conditions
• Groove in the centre (CenterTrack)
• High durability
• System Gates CDX
• Use: at the rear (sprocket)
• Material: stainless steel
• Mount: Surefit Interface (3-lobe mount)
• With offset for a beltline of 45.5 mm (Unified Beltline)
The unified beltline (45.5 mm) is further outboard, allowing for easier integration with e-bike mid-drive motors.
• SHIMANO Alfine 8 and 11 speed
• SHIMANO Nexus 3, 7 und 8 speed
• 24 teeth
In the box:
• 1x rear sprocket Gates CDX Surefit
For the Gates SureFit tool see product code: 2289244.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: