- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GIRO EMPIRE E70 KNIT Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The EMPIRE E70 KNIT cycling shoes by GIRO come with a stylish XNETIC knit material and a high-quality EASTON EC70 carbon composite sole with rubber tread for maximum power transfer to the pedal and grip on any ground. Perfect for your next training ride on your road bike!
• XNETIC knit fabric with bonded TPU skeletal system and a water-resistant finish
• TPU reinforced toe box and heel cup
• EASTON EC70 carbon composite sole
• Threaded cleat holes made from stainless steel
• Replaceable heel
• Classic lacing
• Loop to tuck the laces under
• Ergonomic EVA insole with foot arch support
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 250 g (per shoe, size EU 42.5)
Xnetic Knit features a TPU skeletal system that is bonded with a knit material to offer support where you need it, whereas the knit fabric provides suppleness and breathability as well as a sock-like feel. Xnetic knit material is DWR treated for water resistance and easy cleaning. Toe and heel area
are reinforced with rubber and TPU to increase durability and protection.
Lighter, stiffer and more comfortable. To develop this sole, Giro has used the expertise of the carbon specialist Easton®. The result is a sole that offers maximum stiffness without compromising on weight, comfort or fit – which perfectly meets the requirements of professional riders. Every sole is developed
to offer best stiffness in the toe, foot arch and heel area. The soles come with the lowest possible stack height (6.5 mm around the cleat holes, otherwise lower) This extremely low sole profile allows for a seamless unity between shoe and sole without compromising on fit. The upper perfectly wraps around your foot. The neutral platform supports your natural foot position while pedalling.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Carbon sole