- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The GONSO SURA THERM Primaloft thermal all-weather jacket for women is the one for everything. Whether you want to go on a bike tour, a hike or just enjoy everyday outdoor activities, this jacket will do it all. It is wind- and water-repellent, offers a lot of freedom of movement and high insulation.
• Universal and breathable outdoor thermal cycling jacket for women
• With wind- and waterproof G-TEX membrane
• Water-repellent PFC-FREE surface treatment means spray water simply rolls off
• High insulation thanks to PRIMALOFT SILVER padding
• Taped seams
• Ergonomically pre-formed sleeves
• Full-length front zip
• Two zipped front pockets
• Elastic hood neck
• Hood can be stowed in collar
• Adjustable hem
• Drop tail
• Reflective design elements
• Close-fitting Semi Fit
Material: 100% polyester
• Back length: approx. 72 cm (size 38)
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
In the box:
• 1 GONSO SURA THERM PRIMALOFT thermal all-weather jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
Tops and trousers with this material offer optimal weather protection for your next bike tour.
• 100% windproof
• Waterproof up to a water column of approx. 10,000 mm
• Taped seams
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION 100% PCR:
This technical microfibre imitates the structure of down-based materials on recycled materials.
• Windproof, water-resistant, breathable
• Lightweight and compact
• Even pleasantly warm when wet
• Easy-care and fast-drying
• Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.