- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The lightweight and compact GORE-TEX PACLITE rain pants offer you ideal protection from the wind and rain while remaining breathable. For cyclists that want to ride all the time, regardless of the weather. And if the rain clears up, you can fold them down to a very small size and stow them away in your bike bag.
• Light rain trousers with wind- and waterproof as well as highly breathable GORE-TEX PACLITE PLUS 2.5 layer membrane
• Low weight and small pack size
• Partially-elastic waistband with adjustable belt
• Zipped pocket in the back, suitable for stowing away the trousers
• Articulated knee area
• Reinforced seat with abrasion resistance
• Velcro for leg width adjustment
• Reflective elements
• ACTIVE FIT
Material: 100% polyester
Inside material: 100% polyamide
Membrane: 100% ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluorethylene)
GORE-TEX PACLITE PLUS:
The GORE-TEX PACLITE PLUS membrane is a protective layer made of an oleophobic substance and carbon. The special GORE-SEAM Tape Technology makes sure all seams are 100% waterproof. The lightweight and absolutely waterproof membrane for outdoor sports!
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Trouser features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 100652 9900
- Leg length: