- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The C5 GORE TEX INFINIUM SIGNAL THERMO softshell jacket by GOREWEAR is a true all-rounder! In addition to a light insulation, the jacket offers functional properties such as wind protection and breathability. It is ideally suited for demanding tours in harsh conditions. Thanks to the GORE TEX INFINIUM membrane, the softshell jacket is permanently water-repellent and offers thus excellent protection in wet conditions. Optimal freedom of movement is provided by the built-in stretch inserts, while the zipped pocket at the back keeps keys and valuables safe.
• Versatile softshell jacket for men
• Windproof and permanently water-repellent thanks to GORE-TEX INFINIUM
• High breathability
• Soft brushed fleece inside for additional warmth and NEXT-TO-SKIN comfort
• Stretch inserts for optimal freedom of movement
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zipper
• Elastic cuffs
• 3-part back pocket
• Zipped back pocket for keys or valuables
• Modern road bike cut with longer sleeves and drop tail
• Partly made of recycled materials
• Reflective design elements
• Outside of main fabric: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Inside of main fabric: 100% polyester
• Inserts: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Weight: from approx. 440 g
In the box:
• 1 GOREWEAR C5 GORE TEX INFINIUM SIGNAL THERMO softshell jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
The windproof, water-resistant and very breathable membrane provides high comfort and versatility. The soft material protects from wind, light rain and road splash, while feeling pleasantly soft on the skin.
Clothing with this cut follows along the body shape and provides a figure-hugging silhouette, but is not skin-tight. It can be worn over a base-layer or a lightweight mid-layer.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.