- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Head Flat Paddles
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The FLAT PADDLES by HEAD create maximum propulsion (forward movement) in the water for more efficient swim training. A flat profile and a wide shape help add resistance to your stroke, so you can build strength in your arms and improve endurance. The smaller version is suitable for less intensive training and rather improves your feel for how your stroke is most efficient. So you can improve stroke coordination.
The swim paddles have an ergonomic palm rest and holes that allow water to flow freely through the paddles to provide a secure fit and a natural feel for the water. Elastic silicone straps additionally offer high comfort and a secure hold.
Work your muscles during extensive strength training – or improve your stroke technique! Each FLAT PADDLE size helps you achieve a different training goal.
• Swim paddles for targeted strength and technique training
• Flat profile for intensive training sessions
• Help you improve speed strength/strength endurance and find the perfect hand position
• Adjustable, elastic silicone straps
• Vent holes provide a natural feel of the water
• For all swimming styles
• Made from light, durable plastic
• Material: polypropylene (paddles), silicone (straps)
Dimensions (independent of your hand size):
• Size S/M: approx. 14.5 x 17.5 cm
• Size M/L: approx. 17.7 x 21 cm
• Size L/XL: approx. 20.5 x 24.5 cm
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 2x HEAD flat paddles (1 pair)
• 1x transport bag (mesh)
As a newcomer, it might take some time to get used to the swim paddles, as they can be hard on your shoulders at first. We therefore recommend you to start with smaller sized hand paddles. To prevent unnecessary stress on your shoulders etc., please inform yourself about the correct use of the paddles beforehand.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: