Attaching to both sides of the frame triangle, the 673 E Set Fox uni rear mount kickstand makes sure bikes without threaded eyelets to mount a kickstand will stand on the ground safely. The robust kickstand for left and right-side mounting fits many frame shapes – especially mountain bikes – which makes it suitable for versatile use. Bicycles with disc brake, too, offer enough space to fit the kickstand.
The FOX Uni is designed for installation on the right side, but also attaches to the left side of your bike using the head bar. Simply turn the holder and change the position of the tube inside the holder. Don’t be afraid to damage the stand! The GRP head with steel core comes with a prism adapter for a paint-friendly and form fit installation. Thus, the stand adapts to different frame geometries – whether round, oval or angular.
The broad, abrasion-resistant plastic foot reaches far up the tube and protects the tube coating when using Hebie’s folding mechanism. Besides, it helps you adjust the length of the stand to suit 26 to 28 inch bikes.
· Universal mounting options
· Also suitable for e-bikes
· Prism adapter for different frame geometries
· Also for square taper tubes < 27 mm
· Form fit 3-bolt installation
· GRP/steel head
· For hubs with disc brake
· Broad plastic foot
· Low-maintenance spring mechanism
· Tool-free tube length adjustment
· Corrosion-resistant coating
· For 26“ to 28“ bikes
· Max. load: 25 kg
· Weight: approx. 310 g (incl. mounting material)
· Material: steel, plastic
· Incl. Niro screws