- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
As a proven chain cover that prevents clothing and dirt from getting caught in the bike chain, the Chainguard 342 by Hebie is a classic for bikes with a single 38-tooth chainring or hub gears.
The open chain case made of impact-resistant plastic in a classic design covers the top chain guide and the crankset to the outside. Simply slide the cutout of the chain guard over the drive side crank and screw it onto the existing 180 mm bracket for bottom bracket mounting.
· For chainrings with up to 38 teeth
· Hub gears or single chainrings
· Suitable for 180 mm brackets (item no.: 2268877)
· Robust, UV resistant plastic
· Supplied without mounting material
· Length: approx. 40 cm
· Opening for crank: approx. 120 mm
Note: For a system fixing of the chain guard during a new assembly, we recommend you to use the Hebie universal clip-on brackets for front (item no.: 2268879) and rear (item no.: 2268880).
Manufacturer's ref.: 0342E1
- Manufacturer`s ref.: