The ultra-flat mudguard for extra-wide tyres and oversized wheels. Wide, flat and stiff, the Natter 26 clip-on mudguard set by Hebie wraps around the voluminous tyres of your bike. Thanks to the special profile and bend, the mudguard is very stiff and the variable seat tube clamp provides additional stability.
Because despite its one-dimensional look, the flat mudguard is extremely stable to make sure dust, dirt and water won't get beyond. This saves you from getting covered with mud or water. The Natter fender comes without additional struts.
The variable clip-in installation and a low stack height make the mudguard suitable for tyres with a width of over 60 mm and a radius of 26-29“. The robust connection and almost universal fit will convince you immediately.
· Clip-on mudguard with angle mounting clip
· Flexible installation on fork and rear stay
· Clip for seat tubes of 25 - 35 mm Ø
· Stack height: max. 12 mm
· For 26“ to 29“
· Recommended tyre width: up to 2,35“
· Width: approx. 60 mm
· Length: approx. 54 cm (front wheel), 75 cm (rear wheel)
· Weight: approx. 160 g / 280 g (incl. mounting material)
· Material: plastic/steel
Note: For bikes with and without suspension fork. Brake booster, fork or fork bridge must come with a horizontal drilling.
Manufacturer's ref.: 0770 E