- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Especially on long rides and in rough terrain, you will soon feel the shock-absorbing properties of the ergonomic Clik DD37 handlebar grips by Herrmans. The grip is based on an extremely durable dual density design with a vibration-absorbing body and an anti-slip surface and thus lies comfortably in your hand for miles.
You can adjust the angle of the grip depending on your riding position to make sure the pressure from the balls of the thumb is evenly distributed over the handlebar grip. As they are securely clamped to the bar ends, the grips will stay where they are without twisting. As there are two individual grips for the left and right side of the handlebar, you will have everything under control.
· For city, touring, hybrid and e-bikes
· Ergonomic design
· Optimized ball of the thumb
· 2-component design(Dual Density)
· Angle of grips horizontally adjustable
· Fibreglass reinforced clamp
· Grippy surface structure
· Handlebar outer Ø 22,0 mm
· Material: TPE polymer / cork composite
· Grip length: 123 mm
· Inner Ø: 22,2 mm
· Weight: approx. 80 g (plastic), 67 g (cork)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Grip shape: