- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Herrmans H-Black Pro E-Bike headlight
Product code: 227048201
The new Projector Technology from the automotive sector is now also available for safety-conscious e-bikers. The H-Black Pro dynamo-powered front ligh... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The new Projector Technology from the automotive sector is now also available for safety-conscious e-bikers. The H-Black Pro dynamo-powered front light by Herrmans offers a superior light output and a focused light beam with a sharp cut of line. This ensures that there is more light on the road to not dazzle oncoming traffic – for a safe ride.
The H-Black Pro E headlight is designed for both power levels of e-bike systems, e.g. for 6V and 12V systems. The light pattern is optimized for cyclists - the light offers super wide, long and homogeneous light distribution. Even at low speeds, the light doesn't flicker. For additional safety and great side visibility, the integrated lens system comes with two additional LEDs inside the aluminium housing that ensures constantly high light power by cooling the system.
· E-bike light
· Projector Technology (P-Tech)
· Extremely high light efficiency
· Visibility up to 350 m
· Light output: 230 lm
· Luminous emittance: 100 lux
· Power supply: 6/12 V direct current (AC)
· 3 high-power LEDs (2 at the sides)
· Stand light
· Integrated front reflector
· StVZO approved
· Connector cable for energy system
· Multi joint bracket with vertical angle adjustment
· Overvoltage protection
· Protected from splashing water
· Compact CNC machined aluminium housing
· Bracket made from plastic composite
· Dimensions (without bracket): approx. 59 x 43 x 47 mm
· Weight: approx. 328 g
Please note: Only suitable for pedelecs up to 25 km/h that do not require approval. Not approved for speed pedelecs or electric bikes up to 45 km/h.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: