- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ION PADS K-PACT YOUTH Knee Protectors
49.95 € RRP €79.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 230443803
The PADS K-PACT YOUTH knee pads by ION are the perfect companions for kids who, for example, are riding demanding trails in the bike park or MTB competitions.
The shock-absorbing SAS-TEC padding provides the knee joint with excellent impact protection of class 2 or 1. Thanks to SUPER_PERFORATOR_NEOPRENE, the knee pads are also particularly breathable and moisture is quickly wicked to the outside. The POWER_ARAMID coating provides very good abrasion protection. In addition to the time-proven fit, Velcro fasteners ensure a firm fit of the knee protectors – hit the trail and go!
• Robust children's knee protectors for use in bike parks, downhill, freeride, trail, etc.
• Norm: EN 1621-1 (Level 1/light impact: size 128) and EN 1621-2 (Level 2/heavy impact: sizes 140 and 152)
• Ergonomically pre-shaped knee pads for a comfortable fit
• Made of breathable SUPER_PERFORATOR_NEOPRENE and perforated AIR_PRENE
• POWER_ARAMID surface in the kneecap area
• Padding made of shock-absorbing SAS-TEC
• Sides asymmetrically padded with lightweight EVA
• Velcro closure
• Weight: approx. 320 g per pair (size M)
Material: 35% chloroprene rubber, 35% polyurethane, 15% polyamide, 8% polyester, 7% EVA
Very flexible and robust neoprene with especially high breathability.
Very soft and flexible neoprene with perforations for even more breathability.
Synthetic fibre that was originally developed by DuPont. Nowadays, it is used for e.g. bulletproof helmets, tyres and bowstrings. The high-quality material offers outstand tear and abrasion resistance. Therefore, it is the perfect choice for body armour.
Safety made from foam. The high-quality, viscoelastic, soft foam protectors made of special SAS-TEC foam protect the human body during activities like motorcycling, mountain biking or skiing. After external forces or other impacts, the foam (the protector) returns to its original shape immediately. External forces like shocks or high pressure to one and the same spot won't damage the protector. Instead, it will keep its full functionality. As the protector is perfectly adapted to the back's anatomy, you will hardly notice it. Moreover, the protector impresses with a low weight and high flexibility. For increased safety on the bike.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 47210-5928 900