- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Jack Wolfskin GLAABACH 3IN1 JKT W Women’s Waterproof Jacket
199.95 € RRP €229.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232618701
Colour night blue
The GLAABACH 3IN1 JKT W by Jack Wolfskin is a women’s rain jacket. It comes with a removable hybrid inner jacket made from warming and windproof TEXASHIELD SOFTTOUCH with TEXATHERM CORE ECOSPHERE insulation to perfectly protect you in bad weather. The outer jacket keeps off wind and rain, thanks to its TEXAPORE CORE 2L membrane. What’s more, it also offers a grown-on and adjustable hood and water-repellent zips. With this versatile, wind- and waterproof 3-in-1 outdoor jacket, in-between seasons and the cool season can be truly enjoyed.
• Wind- and waterproof 3in1 outdoor jacket for women with removable inner jacket and REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP
• Outer jacket with breathable TEXAPORE CORE 2L membrane with 10k water resistance and 6k breathability
• Light and fast-drying TAFFETA LINING REUSED/RECYCLED and mesh panels
• Hybrid inner jacket with windproof and water-repellent TEXASHIELD SOFTTOUCH material and TEXATHERM CORE ECOSPHERE insulation for pleasant warmth
• Grown-on hood hood, width and field of vision can be adjusted with a drawcord
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with garage
• Two zipped front pockets
• Inside pocket
• Cuffs with Velcro width adjusters
• Water-resistant zips
• Width-adjustable with drawstring waistband
• Partially made from recycled material
• Drop tail
• Outer jacket main material: 100% polyester (TEXAPORE CORE 2L)
• Outer jacket lining: 100% polyester recycled (TAFFETA LINING REUSED/RECYCLED)
• Outer jacket inserts: 100% polyester recycled (MESH LINING REUSED/RECYCLED)
• Inner jacket main material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane (STRETCH FLEECE PLAIN)
• Inner jacket material 2: 100% polyester (TEXASHIELD SOFTTOUCH)
• Inner jacket insulation: 100% polyester recycled (TEXATHERM CORE ECOSPHERE 100g/qm)
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 6,000 g/m²/24h
TEXAPORE CORE 2L:
The two-layer construction made from membrane and woven hardshell outer fabric protects keeps water and wind from soaking through. Despite preventing wind and moisture from getting in, this jacket is really breathable and provides optimal wearing comfort. Wind- and waterproof, as well as breathable - the perfect choice for sport activities in changeable weather. Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
Breathability: approx. 6,000 g/m²/24h
TAFFETA LINING REUSED/RECYCLED:
The TAFFETA lining is made of lightweight, durable and fast-drying synthetic fibre made from recycled materials.
MESH LINING REUSED/RECYCLED:
The pleasantly light mesh lining was made from recycled/reused materials (components).
STRETCH FLEECE PLAIN:
This is a stretchy fleece material. Its high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
The pleasantly soft material is completely windproof as well as water-repellent and breathable.
TEXATHERM CORE ECOSPHERE:
This is a warming synthetic fibre insulation with medium fill power, which is highly breathable and fast-drying, too. It was made from recycled/reused materials (components).
REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP:
Special zips that are integrated into the jacket allow you to zip in other products from the system so that you can put together your individual weather protection outfit.
Attention - please note that there are different versions of the JACK WOLFSKIN system with different zip lengths. A REGULAR ZIP can only be combined with a product that is also equipped with the REGULAR ZIP system.