- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This robust stem mount by K-Edge helps you get your Garmin Edge or Forerunner into the perfect position. The rotary mounting plate lies directly above the stem, but without touching it. The elegant and slip-free alternative to Garmin mounts with elastic straps.
• Material: CNC machined 6061 T6 Aluminium, anodized
• Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 800, 810, 820 and Forerunner 310XT, 910XT
• For installation on Ahead steerers with a diameter of 28,6 mm (1 1/8“, required clamping height: 5 mm)
• For 0-degree to negative degree stem angles (can also be used with positive degree stems when adding additional spacers (5-10 mm))
• Length: 50 mm (centre-to-centre)
• Weight: approx. 21 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K13-520-RED
- Manufacturer`s ref.: