- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Kind Shock LEV Vario seat post you can turn your mountain bike into a true all-rounder.
Whether fast descents or steep climbs - with the Vario post you do not need to get off your bike, as you can precisely adjust the saddle height within seconds from the handlebar.
As the Kind Shock LEV is mechanically controlled, you can immediately ride off without bleeding the system beforehand like it would be necessary for other hydraulic systems.
The outer casing can be neatly guided along the frame e.g. with the Xtreme Stick On Pro cable holder (item no. 365192).
· Micro Adjust clamp head to position the saddle
· hard anodised piston rod
· cable outlet adjustable in 20 steps for non-contact cable routing (360°)
· foldable aluminium remote lever, for left and right hand mounting
· remote lever can be mounted on the inside of ODI LOCK ON grips (replaces the inner clamp)
· bearing/sealing: 1 rolling bearing/double sealing
· offset: 0 mm
· length: 335 mm
· adjustment range: 100 mm
· minimum insertion depth: 110 mm
· weight: approx. 480 g
· including: post, remote lever, outer casing and inner cable, accessories for control
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon: