- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Kind Shock LEV Integra seat post, you can turn your mountain bike into an ultimate all-rounder.
Whether fast downhills or steep climbs – with the dropper post, you won't have to get off your bike as you can adjust the perfect saddle height with a remote control on the handlebar within seconds.
As the Kind Shock LEV works mechanically, you can ride off immediately. In contrast to other hydraulic systems, you don't need to bleed it.
The Integra seat post is designed for internal cable routing through appropriate bicycle frames, which is why the cable connection is mounted below the seat post.
• 2-bolt saddle clamp with infinite angle adjustment of the saddle
• Hard anodised piston rod
• The cable connection is mounted below the seat post, suitable for bicycle frames that are designed for internal cable routing
• Aluminium remote lever with foldable aluminium clamp, suitable for left- and right-side mounting
• Roller bearing, double sealed
• Offset: 0 mm
• Length: 400 mm
• Adjustment range: 100 mm
• Minimum insertion depth: 130 mm
• Weight: approx. 532 g
• Ø 27,2 mm
In the box: seatpost, remote lever, outer and inner cable, control unit
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon: