- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ultra-light DLC10 chain by KMC is designed for all 10-speed shifting systems and promises extremely high durability thanks to reduced wear. The long-distance KMC chain comes with a hard outer layer called Diamond Like Coating to meet even high demands. Moreover, the combination of a Double X-Bridge design and precisely chamfered plates guarantees almost silent and precise shifting processes. Weight-reduced plates and hollow pins turn the DLC10 by KMC into a real lightweight with exceptional strength.
• Optimized for 10 speed systems
• 116 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.88 mm
• Top performance
• Reinforced pins
• Diamond Like Coating: extremely hard titanium-carbon-nitride surface treatment
• Hollow pins, weight-reduced inner and outer plates
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• High-precision chamfering for smooth gear changes
• Best shifting performance thanks to Double X-Bridge
• Diamond-Durability for a long service life
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 257 g
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink 10R DLC (suitable for multiple use)
The missing link is suitable for multiple use. When replacing a worn chain though, you should also replace the missing link.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: