The KMC X11 chain for 11 speed derailleur systems stands out for high wear resistance and extra corrosion protection. It runs smoothly in combination with singlespeed and double speed chainrings on MTB, gravel and road bikes. The hard surface finish not only protects from corrosion and reduces friction, but it also provides smooth running for precise shifting, in combination with chamfered inner plates and the special X-Bridge technology where the outer plates are chamfered down to the pin connection. This significantly enhances shifting performance on and off the road.
• Optimized for 11 speed systems
• 114 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.65 mm
• Reinforced pins
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• Nickel-plated outer plates
• EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating
• Excellent shifting performance with X-Bridge
• X-Durability for a long service life
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 257 g
• Compatible with 1x / 2x 11 speed Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink 11R EPT (suitable for multiple use)
The missing link is suitable for multiple use. When replacing a worn chain though, you should also replace the missing link.