The 11-speed bicycle chain X11SL Ti-N by KMC is lightweight and wear-resistant. The chain comes with hollow plates and pins for further weight reduction. Yet, the black-golden titanium nitride coating makes sure the surface is extremely hard – while looking damn good. In combination with the X-Bridge chain design, the coating makes for robust low-friction surfaces and ensures smooth running and precise shifting. As a result, the X11SL bicycle chain is made to meet high demands, as it even withstands heavy loads.
• High-strength chain for 11 speed drivetrains
• For SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo 11-speed systems
• 118 links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• X-Bridge chain design: almost silent and smooth shifting processes
• Golden titanium carbon nitride surface coating
• Reduced weight thanks to hollow pins and plates
• Pin length: 5.65 mm
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 242 g
• Incl. MissingLink locking link 11R Ti-N Gold (reusable)