- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you come across a circlip or snap ring when servicing your bike, it’s good to have a proper tool at hand. The high-precision circlip pliers by Knipex allow you to easily remove and install internal snap rings without damaging the ring or component with an improper tool. The high-quality snap ring pliers guarantee comfortable handling and high durability.
• Forged circlip pliers for punched, internal rings on bolts and axles
• Inset tips for high durability and safety
• Smooth joint movement
• Large contact surfaces of the tips (no deformation of the rings)
• Slim plier head for easy access
• Handles coated with anti-slip plastic
• Material: spring steel wire, cold drawn (inset tips); chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened (body)
• Surface: grey atramentised
• Tip Ø: 0.9 mm
• Compatibility: for ring Ø 8-13 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 140 x 52 x 12 mm
• Weight: approx. 105 g
In the box:
• 1x Knipex snap ring pliers
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: