- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Knog Blinder Beam 170 impresses with a fantastic light output and a visibility from a distance of over 1000 metres, while also being approved by German road traffic regulations (StVZO). The front body of the light is made of aluminium, little ribs allow for a heat sink while riding so that the battery can always generate full power. The rear part of the light is made of UV-resistant silicone for more impact resistance. Thanks to its compact design, the light can be integrated into every handlebar cockpit.
· 170 lumens max. light output
· Light: 1 x L CREE XB-D LED
· Material: anodized aluminium, silicone
2 light modes:
High Beam / 170 lumens: approx. 1,2 hours
Low Beam / 95 lumens: approx. 2,2 hours
· Integrated lithium polymer battery (4 hour charging time)
· Integrated USB charging socket
· LED mode display
· LED battery status indicator
· Water- and dustproof according to IP-68 standard
· Handlebar holder for Ø 24-35 mm
Including: Knog Blinder Beam 170 headlight incl. holder
Please note: Without charging cable, USB 2.0 charging cable required.
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: