- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Knog Blinder Beam 300 LED headlight
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Turn the night into day with the Knog Blinder Beam 300! The extremely bright white LED light of the headlight illuminates the road or the trail after dark with three different light modes adapted to your needs. In the high power mode, the StVZO approved light offers a visibility of more than 1000 metres.
The beautiful aluminium front part of the housing comes with ribs to reliably cool the front light while riding. The rear part of the headlight is made from silicone, which makes is resistant to impacts.
The integrated lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 2400 mAh can be charged via a waterproof flap, which spares you a battery replacement. An additional highlight is the included helmet holder that allows you to extend the headlight's field of use.
• Powerful LED front light with a light output of 300 lumens
• 1 x L CREE XP-G2 LED
• With special lens for a far-reaching light beam
• 3 light modes: High Beam mode / 300 lumens: approx. 1,5 hours; Medium Beam mode / 220 lumens approx. 2,3 hours; Low Beam mode / 130 lumens approx. 4,4 hours
• Visibility of up to 1000 m
• Good visibility from the sides thanks to an all-round transparent stripe
• Integrated 2400 mAh lithium-polymer battery (approx. 7 hours charging time)
• Integrated USB charging socket
• LED mode display
• LED battery indicator
• Water- and dustproof according to IP-68 standard
• Flexible silicone handlebar mount for Ø 24-35 mm in two different sizes
• Helmet mount with loops for all open helmet systems
• Dimensions: 32 mm x 32 mm x 110 mm
• Material: anodized aluminium, UV-resistant silicone
• Weight: approx. 150 g
In the box: 1x Knog Blinder Beam 300 headlight, handlebar mount, helmet mount and USB 2.0 charging cable
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: